University of Minnesota Fellowship 2024-25
Pursue your studies in USA?. Good news! University of Minnesota Fellowships are currently now open. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage and the Eligibility Criteria step-by-step application procedure So Please stay and read.
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2024-2025 is an award that is fully funded to international students. This award is provided to students pursuing Masters studies. This award offers all tuition costs and living expenses, travel as well as health coverage.
Candidates are given the capabilities and information through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will help them meet the issues of sustainable development, which include the expansion of poverty, the growth of populations as well as food insecurity, and climate change, as well as the managing of non-profit initiatives and programs.
The Summary University of Minnesota Fellowship
- Degree of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Research in: USA
- Opportunities Focus Areas Visit this link to browse all master’s programs that are available.
- Program Duration: 2 years
- Dec. 15, 2023: Deadline for consideration to each University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- Jan 15, 2024: Deadline for consideration to receive Humphrey School merit-based aid
The Coverage University of Minnesota Fellowship
The scholarship program provides recipients with the following advantages:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Health and travel insurance.
University of Minnesota Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to be considered for the University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- The required languages are: English
- Affiliate Country: All World Countries
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a known educational institution in the same field of study.
- Complete the entry requirements to MDP. MDP program.
- Show a solid academic and professional record.
- Show the ability to communicate effectively (extracurricular activities/community service/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Show that you are unable to fund studies with your own funds.
- Although no specific academic or experience track is necessary, students who have an excellent Liberal Arts education background and solid analytical and quantitative abilities will be the best equipped for success at Humphrey School of Public Affairs. Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- A previous course in mathematics, statistics, and economics is highly recommended.
- English proficiency is essential. Valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores of at least 600 (paper-based) 250 (computer-based) 100 (Internet-based minimum 22 points for each section) on the TOEFL and 7 on the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. There is no particular score is needed.
- HR letter from the current employer with salary slips or an account statement from the bank in the event of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Photocopy of document for identification in a passport.
- Resume updated.
- All graduate and undergraduate (if relevant) transcripts.
- One of my personal pass photos.
How to Step by Step Apply for the University of Minnesota Fellowship 2024?
Follow the steps below to apply for this University of Minnesota scholarship:
- Select Your Program It is the Graduate School that offers offer masters and doctoral degrees in more than 130 graduate programs based on research on two campuses. What path will you select?
- Review Criteria for Application The requirements for applying may differ from program to application. Make sure you have the right requirements, materials, and qualifications.
- Contact Your Program of Interest Programs that require specific documents may not consider your application until they have received these documents.
- Check Deadlines for Applications For the sake of ensuring that your application is properly processed we highly recommend you submit your application and all necessary documents within two weeks of the deadline for your application.
- Make an application now Apply Now: Create an application with your transcripts, upload them along with your credentials then pay your application fees.