The Netherlands Scholarship 2024-25 | Online Application
The Netherlands Government offers the Holland Scholarship
Start your study adventure in Netherland?. Good news for you! Netherlands Scholarship is currently open. In this article, i we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage and the Eligibility Criteria step-by-step online application procedure.
The Netherlands Government offers the Holland Scholarship to international students studying either undergraduate or master’s studies in Holland. Recipients receive EUR 5,000 which they can use towards tuition fee costs.
The Netherlands Government offers international students an NL scholarship for academic year 2024-2025. This scholarship can be used towards either undergraduate or master’s studies and provides each recipient with EUR 5,000 that can be used towards tuition fees.
Netherlands Scholarship is accepting applications from non-EEA international students who wish to pursue undergraduate and master studies at Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland. The Holland Scholarship is provided by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science to talented individuals who demonstrate academic excellence.
The Summary of Netherlands Scholarship
- Undergraduate and Masters levels of study.
- Institution(s): Participating research universities and Universities of applied sciences
- Study Abroad Options Available in the Netherlands For Bachelor or Master Level Study Programs offered by Participating Institutions.
- Program Period and Deadline for Awards: Each grant can only be claimed once during its one year of operation and cannot exceed three applications in succession (February 1-2024 for May/June). Applications for the 2024-2025 academic years will open around November.
Coverage of the Netherlands Scholarship
The NL Scholarship Award gives recipients:
- Scholarship Amount EUR5,000.
- Please be aware that this scholarship does not cover full tuition costs.
Netherlands Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for an NL Scholarship, applicants must fulfill all the following requirements:
- Needed Languages: English
- Eligible Countries for Non-EEA International Students
- Are You Applying for Full-time Bachelor or Master Studies at one of the participating Dutch Higher Education Institutions?
- Your nationality lies outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your application meets the specific requirements of the institution of your choice; these can be found on its website.
Are You An International Student In The Netherlands you most apply?
How Can I Step by Step Apply for the Netherlands Scholarship 2024?
- Please follow these steps in order to claim an NL Scholarship:
- Apply for the New Foundland and Labrador Scholarship now by clicking here!
- Discover participating research universities and universities of applied sciences as well as selected fields of study.
- Write a 500-word motivation letter (Max) addressed to the university, detailing why you are an outstanding student based on both academic achievements and extra-curricular activities (e.g. volunteering).
- Indicate in your online application that you are applying for the Netherlands Scholarship and upload your scholarship motivation letter where indicated. Once submitted, the university will notify you if they have awarded one.