Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2024-25
Begin your journey to learning wherever you are in the world. It’s a good thing! Applications for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program are open. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage, and the Eligibility Criteria online step-by-step application procedure.
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2024-2025 is a completely awarded scholarship to international students. This award is for PhD studies. It provides recipients with up to $42,750 net for a fellowship of 8 months.
The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowship Program grants fellowships for Ph.D. applicants from developing nations to pursue creative research in the field of development under the guidance of a study advisor at an overseas partner organization for the duration of 6 to 10 months.
The Summary Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): World Bank
- Learn in any Country
- Courses offered: Applicants will have the option of selecting on the application form if they wish for their course to be run by or within the Development Research Department, or by the Department of Impact Evaluation Department within the World Bank’s Development Economic Vice-Presidency (DEC).
- Deadline for applications: Deadline: The applications for 2023 cohort are closed. The application process will resume on the 1st of February, 2024. The deadline is 30/04/2024.
Coverage Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program offers the winner with:
- Net of $42,750 for a fellowship of 8 months (paid in monthly installments)
- Because Fellows are staying at the World Bank in Washington D.C. The HR department of the World Bank will help those selected for visa applications, by supplying invitation letters.
NOTE: The fellowship does not pay for visa application fees and travel expenses. It does not cover other costs to transport or support family members of fellows.
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements to be considered qualified to be considered for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
- Required Languages: English
- Countries eligible: Nationals of World Bank WBG member countries, with preference to those from developing countries.
- Graduates of MA levels or are currently working towards a PhD or a PhD in Economics or in a related field.
- A minimum of 35 years old (by the 30th day of June day in the calendar year when the Fellowship begins);
- You are able the option of moving from Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
How to Step by Step Apply for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2024-25?
Visit the official website linked at the at the end. Here are the essential guidelines to apply for this award:
RSMFP application must be completed online. RSMFP Application must be submitted online by the deadline date for applications and must include:
- A resume
- Research interests statement Statement of Research Interests must define research interests and identify the research programs that are of interest within DEC.
- Contact information for a recommendation letter,
- A written example (optional),
- A sample code (optional).
All documents required have to be uploaded online. The documents submitted via email, postal mail, or by any other method beyond the submission of an online application will not be evaluated.