Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2024-25 online Application Process
Start your study adventure in UK. Good news for you! The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships are currently now open. In this article, we’ll provide an in-depth examination of this award – its benefits, summary, coverage, and application procedure through an easy online application form.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded scholarships available to students from abroad. They are only available to master students. The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees, and grants to cover living expenses up to PS15,609.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies established these scholarships to encourage students to undertake studies that benefit all Muslims worldwide. Established in 1985 as a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford, its primary purpose is advancing the academic study of Islam both globally and locally – thus serving as an important hub between Western and Islamic worlds of knowledge.
The Summary of Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships
- Level of Study: PhD, Masters
- Institution: Oxford University
- Study in: United Kingdom Our Course Options Include All Full-time Master and DPhil Courses
- Program Time: Will depend on your chosen program.
- Deadline: January 2024 (or your course-specific December/January deadlines).
Coverage of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships
OCIS Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (at least £15,285)
|Duration:||3. or 4., based on length of course|
|Value:||Fees for the course (at the rate of Home) as well as a loan to cover living expenses|
|Number:||Up to 5|
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
|Nationality and Residency:||Candidates must normally be residents of the UK and belong to the Muslim community.|
|The level of study:||Undergraduate|
|The year for study:||New students|
|Subject:||Every subject in the list of subjects other than medicine and PGCE.|
|Other Criteria:||Scholarships will be granted based on good academic standing and need for financial aid.
The application will never be taken into consideration for applicants who are seeking an additional undergraduate degree.
In order to be eligible to be eligible for this scholarship You must be a regular living in the UK. The scholarship will cover course costs at the home rate only.
How Can I Step by Step Apply for the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2024?
- You have to submit an application for admission to University of Oxford University of Oxford for an undergraduate program via UCAS by the 15th October of 2023. You must also be successful in getting the place.
- The details about the application process for 2024’s application will be posted via this website in the month of January 2024.
- For applicants for the 2024 entry who submit their applications by the 7 February 2024 deadline for scholarship applications, The selection procedure will be carried out in March 2024.
- Candidates will receive an update on the results of their application in April 2024.
- Each course has its own declaration of purpose form.
- Each course has its own requirements for scores (TOEFL IBT and IELTS Academic).
- Each course has a distinct time limit.
- To be considered for the application, candidates have to succeed in receiving a place in their course following the evaluation of their applications by the January deadline. The course applications that are delayed until January’s deadline to be reviewed against those submitted by the deadline of March or those that are placed on a waiting list are not qualified for consideration of the scholarship.
- You can look up the full list of Asian as well as African countries that are eligible here.