The Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2024-25
Continue your education in your home country of the USA. The good news is that the Musser Fellowship is currently now open. In this article, very we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage and the Eligibility Criteria step-by-step online application procedure.
The Musser Fellowship program 2024-2025 is the only master’s degree that is fully funded to international students. The scholarship will cover the fees for tuition of $25,000 during the entire period of study.
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies is available to international students across the globe who plan to complete postgraduate studies in the Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies during the 2024-2025 academic year. These awards will be used to pay the tuition during the entire duration of the study. study.
The Summary Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Learn in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Time: 1 year
- Deadline: 06/01/ 2024
The Coverage Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
Musser Fellowship provides a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies Eligibility Criteria
In order to be considered for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must be able to meet the following conditions:
Required Language: English.
Countries Eligible: All world countries
- The applicants to the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies must have been accepted into a formal college-based program for graduate studies within Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates have to accept the award within two weeks of receiving the notification.
- Candidates with at least three years of work knowledge will be assessed.
- The candidates are not allowed to be employed in the fellowship program.
- The applicants must be enrolled in and finish at least four graduate classes (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- You must maintain an average total GPA of 3.5 throughout the period of award.
- Candidates for this Warren V. Musser fellowship in Entrepreneurial studies are obliged to take part in educational projects that are co-curricular, as well as presentations, research, and various other tasks.
- It is essential to work with a mentor on academic and professional objectives.
- Candidates must be a part of the annual event on campus for donors and recipients of scholarships.
How to Step by Step Apply for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2024?
- Please follow these instructions to submit your application to be considered for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Complete the application in form
- The following information is uploaded:
- Your resume
- A paper that outlines education plans, career goals, and the entrepreneurial journey
- Contact information for two reference sources