IIE-SRF Fellowship 2024-25 | Online Application Process
Pursue your higher studies abroad. Good news for you! IIE-SRF Fellowship is currently now open. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage and the Eligibility Criteria step-by-step online application procedure.
The 2024-25 IIE SRF Fellowship is an award that is fully funded for students from abroad. The award is provided for doctoral studies. The IIE-SRF Fellowship provides a grant of up to $25,000, in addition to individual health insurance that can be used to pay for a visiting academic appointment for at least one (1) year.
The Baden-Wurttemberg Fund supports visiting research appointments at universities as well as various other high education institutes in the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg in which researchers can carry on their work in the realm of security and liberty.
Researchers who qualify comprise teachers, senior scientists, and government intellectuals from any country academic discipline, or field who are facing — or are currently fleeingurgent and specific threats to their careers and/or lives in their countries of origin or in the countries where they have permanent residence.
The Summary IIE-SRF Fellowship 2024-25
- Degree of Study: PhD (Doctoral)
- Institution(s): IIE-SRF
- Study in: Host Partners
- Courses Available: Applicants from any discipline can apply for the fellowship
- Program Time: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: All year long (Open)
Coverage IIE-SRF Fellowship 2024-25
The fellowship awarded by the IIE-SRF covers:
- A grant up to US$25,000.
- Individual health insurance
- A temporary academic appointment for up to a calendar year (renewable for a subsequent year).
- The amount of the fellowship is dependent on a variety of factors which include factors such as the location of the institution of the host, the cost of living, as well as the amount of any additional contribution from the host institution from an additional source (s).
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2024-25 Eligibility Criteria
These are the requirements to be eligible for the IIE SRF Fellowship:
- The language that is required: English
- World Countries Eligible: All world countries
- Senior researchers, professors, or public intellectuals, from every nation, academic field, or discipline may be qualified.
- Applications are examined for academic qualifications the quality that the candidate’s work and the seriousness of the threat which the applicant will be confronted with.
- The preference is given to scholars who
- have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in their field or are a professor with extensive research or teaching experiences at an institution of higher learning, such as a college, university college, and/or other institutions of higher education;
- are experiencing or have recently fled immediate, extreme, and specific threats to their lives and/or their careers in their countries of origin or in their countries of residence
- exhibit superior academic performance and a lot of promise
- will help the academic home or host communities.
How to Step by Step Apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2024-25?
Please follow these steps in order to avail of the IIE-SRF Fellowship:
Applicants have two ways of applying: either directly, or they may entrust another entity with this process on their behalf. Required application materials for consideration:
Academic Statement. Please provide an in-depth statement highlighting both your academic and professional background and experience, along with any current CVs/resumes and personal statements explaining why you have applied to IIE-SRF for support.
Two (2) academic/professional letters of reference from academic or professional peers who can attest to your research, publications, teaching experience, or any other advanced academic endeavors are needed for admission to graduate study programs or similar opportunities.
Two (2) personal letters of reference from colleagues or persons familiar with your difficulties as well as professional experience should also be submitted directly to IIE-SRF at email@example.com for review.
Finally, please include copies of your Ph.D. or higher degree for verification purposes.
Samples of recent writing or research publications. A letter from an accredited institution of higher learning that could potentially host your fellowship (though this is not required).
(2). Please send all application materials via email (preferred), fax, or post.
(3). Letters can be addressed to:
809 United Nations Plaza
New York NY 10017-3580 USA