Human Frontier Science Program Fellowships 2024-25
Human Frontier Science Program: If you want to do postdoctoral research abroad then please read complete this article through. Because In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this award, its benefits, summary, coverage and the Eligibility Criteria step-by-step online application procedure.
Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024-25 are fully-funded grants for foreign students. HFSP Fellowships will provide a living allowance in addition to an allowance for travel and research. In accordance with their specific circumstances, fellows could also be eligible to receive child care allowance, parental leave allowance, or an allowance for relocation.
The Human Frontier Science Program fellowship program encourages applications for cutting-edge, potentially transformative research in the sciences of life. Projects with high risk are especially welcomed. The projects must be multidisciplinary in their nature and test existing models by applying new approaches and methods. From a scientific perspective, they must tackle the issue of a major concern or obstacle to advancement on the subject.
The Summary Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Human Frontier Science Program
- A list of Host Countries is provided below
- Focus Areas of Research: Life sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Engineering, or Computer sciences
The proposed Letter of Intent should be initiated no later than 1 PM Eastern Time US on March 15, 2024, for consideration by the registration portal, scheduled to open in April.
Submit a Letter of Intent by 1 PM Eastern Time on September 28, 2024 Fellow applicants will be informed between mid and end of August if their letter was chosen to submit a Full Proposal.
Human Frontier Science Program Host Countries
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus (EU part) The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, the Republic of Ireland, Israel, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom as well as Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America and more.
Coverage Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships will include a daily allowance, as well as the allowance for research and travel. Based on their particular situation, fellows could also be eligible for a child allowance or an allowance for parental leave as well as an allowance for relocation.
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to be eligible for Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships, the applicant must meet the requirements listed as listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- The applicants must be willing to work in a country that is different from the one in which they previously completed their Ph.D. research or their first postdoctoral research. In the case of institutions not considered to be nation-wide, i.e. institutions with an international or extraterritorial nature like EMBL, ICPT, or ICGEB the country where the laboratory is situated will be regarded as the host country.
- A doctorate in research (Ph.D.) (or equivalent to a Ph.D. with a similar background in the field of basic research (e.g. research-based MD or a medical Ph.D.) is required to be granted prior to the commencement of the fellowship. However, it will not be required prior to application.
- The applicant must have at minimum one lead author, full-length research papers – either approved for publication published in the press, or published within an internationally peer-reviewed journal. published on a preprint service.
- Only articles that are written in English are considered. Patents and review articles are not considered.
- Electronic copies of the lead author’s publications should be uploaded when making the application. They can’t be uploaded until after the applicant has submitted the application.
How to Step by Step Apply for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2024?
Please follow the instructions for submitting an application to be considered to be considered for Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships:
(1) Note of Intent (to be received on or before May 11, 2024.)
The applicants are required to submit a ‘Letter Of Intent’ (LOI) by clicking here which should contain the following details:
- The title of the proposal
- Keywords for the research plan
- A brief summary of the research plan proposed (this summary may be used as an abstract of the complete request if requested, please refer to the next section)
- Personal information
- Title and field of PhD
- Information on the host supervisor and the host institution
- Disclosure of collaborations in the past and publications made with the supervisor of the host (if there is any evidence that indicates that the supervisor at the center is aware of and supports the request
- List of publications (preliminary and with the possibility to revise)
(2) Letter of Intent will undergo peer review and the findings communicated in the shortest time possible.
(3) Complete Application (to be completed by September 28th, 2024.)
You will be contacted by HFSP when you are invited to move on to the next stage.
The full application must contain the following information:
- A brief summary of work done previously (similar to that of the outline that is in the LOI)
- A short description of the study (identical to the brief description in the LOI)
- A detailed research plan for the project in question
- Details on the reasons and why the proposed project represents majorly different from prior work
- Information about the reasons and why the proposed project fits into an experimental nature
- The reasons why the selected lab’s location is a good match
- Details about how applicants will benefit from the lab that hosts them (e.g. unique infrastructure, mentoring, exposure to new techniques, etc.)
- A new publication list
- Two letters of recommendation from two referees
- An endorsement letter from the supervisor who supervises the host informing the host supervisor that your proposed plan for research is an entirely new direction for the lab and is a major change from the previous work of the applicant (either in Ph.D. or postdoctoral studies) and the supervisor must also state how and what makes their lab well-suited to support the goals and objectives of HFSP to help the brightest young researchers to begin an innovative research project that can shape their future career path; the supervisor of the host should also sketch out an approach to mentorship for the candidate.
- PDF files for lead-author publications