Google Summer Internship 2024-25 | $3300 Stipend online Process
Enhance your experience with a Google summer internship and find your dream computer programming job! In this article, we will go into great detail regarding its benefits as well as its step-by-step application procedure.
Google Summer Internship 2024 is open to international students from any country, lasting three months and offering a minimum 1500 USD Stipend and up to $3300 USD Stipend based on your country of residence and certificate at completion.
Google Summer of Code Internship is a global program to attract more student developers into open-source software development. Students work on 3-month programming projects with open-source organizations during their breaks from school.
Spend your summer break writing code and learning open-source development while earning a stipend! Successful applicants work closely with an established mentor from within the open-source community – often leading them down a career path as lifetime developers! Google Summer of Code is open to university students aged 18 or above in most countries.
The Summary of Google Summer Internship
- Institution: Google
- Location: Online (Virtual)
- Internship Focused Areas: Programming
- Internship Time: The internship period is three months.
- Internship Deadline: Feb 06, 2024. You can see the complete timeline on this page.
Coverage of the Google Summer Internship
Google Summer Internship will provide the following advantages:
- The minimum amount is $1500 USD, and the Maximum 3300 USD Stipend, is based on the country you reside in. more information.
- Collaborating in conjunction with Big International Companies
- Get Certificates at the End
NOTE: Stipends are paid in two installments, one following each successful assessment.
- First Evaluation (paid July 19): 45%
- Final Evaluation (paid September 1): 55%
Google Summer Internship Eligibility Criteria
The requirements to be considered for the Google Summer Internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Countries Eligible: All countries
- You must be 18 years old when you sign up
- You must be in in or accepted to an academic postsecondary program, which includes one of the following: college or master program, university, Ph.D. program, undergraduate program, accredited coding school, or similar program by May 17th, 2022, or have completed their studies from December 1st, 2021 between May 17 and May 17, 2022.
- You must meet the requirements in order to work in the country in which you will live during the duration of the program.
- You haven’t received a status as an accepted student in GSoC more than two times.
- You must live in an area where there is no embargo and is not currently under embargo by the United States. Refer to the Program Regulations for more details.
How Can I Step by Step Apply for the Google Summer Internship 2024?
Follow the below instructions for applying to be eligible to win your chance to win a Google Summer Internship:
- Make an account for Google Summer of Code (GSoc).
- Make sure to submit the online application by the deadline.
- Create your own proposal for the task.
Tips for Google Summer Internship Application:
- All of the projects are open source. Contributing to them is possible even when you are applying, and even after you’ve submitted your application. Be sure to stay in contact with the community after you’ve submitted your application. This will show the organization your degree of commitment and enthusiasm towards them.
- Write a detailed proposal. What are planning to accomplish? What are you planning to go about it? The most effective strategy you are able to come up with in your mind is to think of is to think of something. Also, consider adding further aspects to the plan when you write your proposal.
- Make the proposal in drafts, and then keep working on it. Don’t directly submit your proposal to a company. Mentors are available to assist with the process. in this process. They should certainly ask them to look over your proposal. They’ll have more insight into the scope of your project and can assist you in making your proposal as effective as possible.