ETH Zurich Scholarship 2024-2025 Online Application Process
ETH Zurich Scholarship: If you are looking to complete your master’s degree at Switzerland’s leading universities with scholarships this opportunity is perfectly suitable for you. In this article, we will go over in detail the ETH Zurich Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
ETH Zurich Scholarship 2024-2025 is an all-financial scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered only for master’s degree studies. The scholarship will provide the opportunity to receive a scholarship that covers costs for living and studying (CHF 11000 per term) in addition to an exemption from tuition fees.
Two kinds of scholarships are available two types of scholarships are offered: they are the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship. These scholarships are offered to highly talented international and national students. The requirement is an excellent performance on their Bachelor’s degree (top 10% in their Bachelor’s program = A grade).
The Summary ETH Zurich Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): ETH Zurich
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Priorities: See the list below
- Program Duration: Three or four semesters
- Date of submission: December 15, 2023 (Applications are still open )
Coverage ETH Zurich Scholarship
ETH Zurich Scholarship provides the recipients with the following advantages:
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP includes a scholarship for living expenses and tuition (CHF 12’000 for a semester) in addition to an exemption from tuition fees.
ETH Zurich Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to be considered for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- The minimum requirement is a high score for their Bachelor’s degree (top 10 percent of their Bachelor’s course = A grade).
- Make sure you are contactable via the phone number on your CV since the process of selection could include an interview via phone or VC in February.
How to Step by Step Apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship 2024?
Please follow the steps below to apply for this grant:
- ESOP and ETH-D scholarship applications are available through the eApply (online master application).
- If you’re submitting an application for several Master’s degrees Please fill out an application form separately for each program.
- Alongside the documents to be submitted for admission to the Master’s program, You will also need to submit the proposal for your thesis master’s. Find the requirements Click (PDF 70KB).
The proposal for the master’s thesis should be written by you, and follow the standard scientific citation practices.
Plagiarism, inattention, or mistakes can lead to the exclusion from admissions or if it is discovered later – the cancellation of admission as well as any award.
If your program of study does not require references, you need to provide two persons to be your reference for an ESOP application.